A company with a history
The carpenter’s workshop “Bonenberger Frères” was founded in 1927 by the brothers Joseph and Mathias Bonenberger in Remich. The first specialities of the workshop were artistically designed furniture and coffins.
Mathias (left) and Joseph (right) with their sisters in front of the very first workshop in 1927.
Mathias with children from the family (1931)
In July 1937 the brothers separated and Mathias continued to run the carpenter’s workshop on his own and moved the workshop to Rue de l’église in Remich. The workshop was located next to the hotel restaurant “Belle Vue” (today: Zhong Hua). The photos show the interior of the workshop, which was rather small for the four employees.
Moving from the workshop to the rue de l’église in Remich.
The workshop was located next to the hotel restaurant “Belle Vue” (now: Zhong Hua)
The photos show the inside of the workshop which was rather small for its four workers.
In the summer, parts of the production were even relocated to the outside area. From 1950 to 2010 the workshop was located in the “chemin des vignes” in Remich under the management of Victor Bonenberger, since 1995 also in succession of his son Serge.
Since 2010, the workshop and offices have been located in the “Triangle Vert” industrial estate in Ellange under the sole management of Serge Bonenberger.
The Serge Bonenberger joinery modernizes its Logo in 2015.
In 2017, in order to keep pace with technological developments, the investment in a CNC machine was made.
In 2019, a second CNC machine was acquired to complete our installations.
Company Data: Managing Director: Serge BONENBERGER | VAT No.: LU18427848 | CRN: B77140 | NACE-Code: 43320